February 2, 2008
November 16, 2007
In case you missed it, this is what we posted this week in the blog:
- You looked like you could have used a music video on Thursday.
- Daniel Clowes designs a movie poster for ‘The Savages’ with Philip Seymour Hoffman and Laura Linney. And I admit a crush, too.
- Now hear this: Black Kids rock my face off!
- Doctors are not having their best week ever!
- Get your craft on with the sew it yourself stuffed animal kits from Eggpress.
- Stitch Austin recap in pictures…
Coming next week:
An un-sponsored holiday gift guide.
Who knows what else. Ooh, exciting! Stay tuned kids.
November 12, 2007
I like the raccoon kit the most, but they’re all pretty cute. There’s a snail and owl, dog and monkey. Each pattern looks very simple with just cutting and stitching around the edges. Oh and they’re affordable, too. At around 25 bones each, you really can stock up and give them away as gifts.